Information to the Abstract submission
Official Abstract Book
In order for your abstract to be published in the Neuro-Ophtalmology journal, you should fill in the following form:
AGREEMENT GRANTING LICENCE TO PUBLISH AN ARTICLE.
Please note that it is necessary to download the form, print it out, fill it in and sign.
The last step is that you send us back the filled form electronically onto the following address:
Mobile Application of the Congress
All participants will have access to the Congress, including the Scientific Program, the Abstracts, as well as the Lecturer's circle, via the mobile application system, which is up-to-date, communicative, interactive, comfort functions deploying, creates an active opportunity ensuring participation, and provides a real-time availability.
In order to provide the best service, please provide the following documentation:
- 1 picture of you
- availability (e-mail address, phone number – in case of you wish to make it available for the participants)
- exact name of workplace, address
- SHORT CV (4-5 sentence, if you wish)
- Authors are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations. Abstracts must be written in English. All contributions will be subject to an independent, anonymous review process. Accepted abstracts will be published online the Official Abstract Book, in Neuro-Ophthalmology and our website as well.
- Abstracts should contain up to 3000 Charachters.
- Each presenting author submit up to 2 (two) abstracts.
We ask the authors to register and submit the abstracts electronically via the congress website where you will be taken step-by-step through the submission process. An acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent to your electronic address after the submission is successfully completed together with an access key, that will enable you to edit or change your paper, up to the submission deadline.
- Figures, tables and other illustrations may not be included in abstracts.
- The organisers will publish only the abstracts submitted by authors, who will settle their registration fee by 01 May 2017.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author who should complete all fields on the online submission form.
- If the first author (presenting author) is unable to present, he or she must immediately inform the Congress secretariat in writing form which of the co-authors will be responsible for presentation. Only as a last resort the presenting author should send a written withdrawal to the Congress secretariat. Enter the authors in the order (with the presenting author) that they should appear in the abstract.
- Extended deadline for submission of abstracts is 30 April 2017.
Information for speakers and poster presenters
- The Scientific Committee will ultimately decide whether a submitted paper will be selected for an oral or a poster presentation. A considerable part of the invited talks will be selected based on scientific merit of submitted abstracts. Please make sure to indicate the preferred presentation type on the abstract submission website.
- Technical organizer offers a high-performance network between all different presentation rooms. The technical organizer will give you an additional instructions concerning your session and the presentation of your paper in the Viewing room. Congress staff will make sure that your presentation will be downloaded on the computer in your specific session room. Please make sure that your computer presentation is fully operational before your talk. Only Power Point presentations, CDROM, USB Memory cards will be accepted. Version MS PowerPoint 2010 is recommended. We suggest that your computer presentation be installed and tested at least two hours before your talk. A technician and a room attendant will be in every room to provide assistance when needed.
- We do not allow the use of personal laptops for presentations except in rare circumstances (for example, when the presentation has been created with Corel, Apple Keynote or movie creating software). If you bring your laptop to the congress, the technician will copy the files on your hard disk of the laptop into the central congress network, so the laptop will no longer be needed.
- At the end of the congress, all presentations will be deleted so no copyright issues will arise.
Instructions for Poster Preparation
Posters must be brought to the Conference by the presenting author and should not be mailed in advance. The required dimensions are 90 cm (width) by 120 cm (height). At the top of poster, please provide the title of the paper, names of the authors and their affiliations, all in bold lettering of about 2.5 to 3 cm size. Artwork and lettering should be large and clear enough so that the poster is readable from a distance of 1.5 m.